Accused Man Has Stroke

Accused Man Has Stroke His pastor says a man accused of starving his four adopted sons in Camden County had a massive stroke.

According to the Web site savethejacksons.org, Raymond Jackson (in center of picture) stayed home from church to care for one of his daughters Sunday. When the rest of the family returned home, the 51-year-old was unresponsive.

A secretary at Come Alive New Testament Church in Medford said Rev. Harry Thomas was at the hospital and Jackson was in a coma.

Jackson and his wife, Vanessa, are awaiting trial on aggravated assault and child endangerment charges.

Prosecutors claimed they systematically starved their four adopted sons until the eldest was found rummaging through a neighbor's trash for food last year.

The Jacksons said the children had eating disorders. In this week's edition of New York magazine, the couple said they were the victims of lies by the eldest child.

Garden-State-Home-Loans_728x90-0221


Author: NBC10/AP

Archives


South Jersey Happy Hour Guide

Whole Hearted

Fully Focused

Giant Steps Forward

Defying History

Names to Know

The King of Rambling

6 Tips on a Restart for Your Finances

Staying the Course

A Burning Desire

Getting Personal

On the Home Front

Positive Energy

On the Move

Colleges and COVID-19


More...