• Shore Fun
Independence Day Celebrations galore; Family Fun Day at the Cape May Lighthouse; Sports Card, Toy, Comic & Collectibles Expo; Dance Xplosion National Dance Finals; concerts, theatre productions and more!
• Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
Harvest focuses its attention on super-local ingredients, paying homage to the area’s farmers, livestock and artisans through a health-conscious menu.
Sushi has seen a bit of a rebirth, and Fuji, Haddonfield’s Japanese hot spot, continues to turn heads
• The ChopHouse …A Dining Review... It’s been a while since we stopped by The ChopHouse on official South Jersey Magazine business, but the feeling of walking through the front doors is still that familiar blend of hunger and elegance.
• Casa Vecchia …A Dining Review... Sewell’s Casa Vecchia is still quite young, opened at the beginning of 2015 at the hands of Philadelphia pizzeria owners Mayuri Clune and Mario Galietta.
• BOTTO'S ITALIAN LINE RSTRNT
If you're looking for an escape from the everyday Italian chains then you need to visit Botto's Italian Line Restaurant on Kings Highway in Swedesboro. The dining area is warm and cozy with ivory line...
• CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STR
The food is always cold, and it isnt even good. I've been there more than once, because I thought that maybe the food would be different, but it tasted the same. Its rather expensive too....